Mauldin Hall is a low-rise residence hall located in the Bryan Mall (a.k.a. the "Horseshoe") area of East Campus at Clemson University. It was originally called East campus Dormitory #1 when it was completed in 1963. It is now named for William H. Mauldin, Trustee, 1894-1900; and Ivy M. Mauldin, Trustee, 1906-1927. The architects were Hallman & Weems.
For most of the 1970s and 1980s, Mauldin was used as the sports dormitory with many student athletes, especially the football team, residing here. Changes in NCAA regulations governing the special housing of college sports participants led to the end of this designated use.
Mauldin Hall houses 150 students and is carpeted throughout. The rooms are arranged in suites of six or seven rooms with communal baths and utility rooms for each suite. Mauldin Hall is the home of the Health Education and Human Development living learning community and is a co-ed facility.