Jump to navigation Jump to search
- 1873: Phi Sigma Kappa fraternity is founded.
- 1913: The Clemson College Rifle Club has a meet with Princeton.
- 1958: In preparation for launching a closed-circuit radio station, The Clemson Agricultural College is granted Conditional membership in the Intercollegiate Broadcasting System, founded at Brown University on February 18, 1940. (Original document, WSBF-FM station archives.)
- 1984: The Clemson University Jazz Ensemble, directed by Richard E. Goodstein, Assistant Director of Bands, performs in Tillman Auditorium at 8 p.m.
- March 15, 1987-March 20, 1987: The Union sponsors a spring break trip to Snowshoe, West Virginia. Fee of $195 covers transportation, five nights' lodging, and lift ticket. (CUU Entertainment Spotlight, The Tiger, Friday 30 January 1987, Volume 80, Number 16, page 14.)
- March 12-March 15, 1993: The "Storm of the Century" or the "Blizzard of '93" socks the entire East Coast of the United States, dropping snow from the Florida Panhandle to Canada.
- 2008: In competition, held at Embry Riddle Aeronautical University, Daytona Beach, Florida, Company C-4 Pershing Rifles takes home the top honors for the fifth consecutive year.
|March 14||March||March 16|