Freeman Hall

From ClemsonWiki
Jump to: navigation, search
Main entrance of Freeman Hall (Fernow Street side)

Freeman Hall is home to the Industrial Engineering department on the campus' west side on Fernow Street. The building is directly across the street from Sirrine Hall and the Hunter Chemistry Laboratory, as well as Lowry Hall.

The building is named for Edwin Freeman, professor of industrial engineering, 1924-1961. The building was completed in 1926 and was renovated in 1965.

Personal tools