Jump to navigation Jump to search
- 1865: Thomas Green Clemson is paroled at Shreveport, Louisiana, after serving four years in the Army of the Trans-Mississippi, CSA, during which time he worked in Arkansas and Texas developing nitrate mines for explosives.
- 1873: Future member of the Clemson Board of Trustees, Bennette Eugene Geer is born in Anderson County, South Carolina.
- June 7-June 9, 1903: 1902-1903 session ends - Commencement held.
- 1973: The Clemson Alumni Center is dedicated.
- 2006: Clemson left fielder Tyler Colvin hits a walk off Grand Slam in the bottom of the ninth inning to lift the Tigers over Oral Roberts 11-8 in the Super Regionals in Clemson, South Carolina.
- 2007: Clemson is eliminated in the second game of the Super Regional against the Mississippi State Bulldogs in front of a record Super Regional crowd of 13,715 at Dudy Noble Field, Starkville, Mississippi, with the Tigers falling, 5-8.
|June 8||June||June 10|