Jump to navigation Jump to search
February 4 in Clemson History
Events on February 4 in Clemson's History
- 1938Seneca, South Carolina.
- 1972: The recruiting arm of the U.S. Marine Corps hosts a table in the Loggia.
- 2005: The Esso Club hosts the Girls Gone Wild Rocks America tour but few Clemsonites support the ill-advised appearance.
- 2007: Women's tennis at the ITA Champs meet at Madison, Wisconsin.
- 2009: Clemson defeats Duke in Littlejohn Coliseum, 74--pointers in the 10th--47 victory over No. 4 Duke. Krzyzewski, typically a bright-side coach, found nothing satisfying about this defeat. The Blue Devils (19-3, 6--73. The Tigers improve to 19-2, 5-2 in the ACC.
|February 3||February||February 5|