Jump to navigation Jump to search
- 1866: President Andrew Johnson declares the rebellion officially ended. (Lander, Jr., Ernest McPherson, "A History of South Carolina, 1865-1960", The University of South Carolina Press, Chapel Hill, 1960, page 9.)
- 1925: Agricultural Hall is gutted by fire. It will be rebuilt as the Library and will serve in this capacity until the Robert Muldrow Cooper Library is opened in 1966. It is now Sikes Hall, the university administration building.
- 1948: Future Clemson Football Coach Danny Ford born in Gadsden, Alabama.
- 1988: John Calvin Holland, 34, from Laurens, South Carolina, is arrested in connection with an incident March 31, in which he allegedly "hypnotized" and sexually assaulted a male freshman. A composite drawing run by The Tiger leads to his identification and arrest.
- 2007: The ClemsonWiki website main page tallies its 25,000th hit.
|April 1||April||April 3|