Jump to navigation Jump to search
- 1957: Board of trustees institute new policy requiring Clemson officials to retire at age 65.
- 1971: The University of South Carolina tenders its resignation to the Atlantic Coast Conference in a dispute about academic standards. This is the first and only withdrawal from the ACC.
- 1974: Frank Howard retires from the University payroll, but continues to maintain his office in Jervey Athletic Center.
- 1980: Geraldine Labecki, the dean of the College of Nursing, retires, having served since 1968.
- 2006: Target date for closing the Douthit Hills family housing complex. The hundred-unit complex was mostly erected in 1950 and the aging infrastructure no longer makes it cost-effective to maintain.
- 2007: The Clemson University Tiger Band Association annual meeting held in room 115 of the Brooks Center at 11 a.m.
- 2008: NOTAM - The Oconee County Airport will close to flight activity for 60-65 days while runway 27 is lengthened by 500 feet.
|June 29||June||July 1|